Shopping Cart


Your shopping bag is empty

Go to the shop

Snap Circuits 3D MEG



Select Curbside Pickup in Cart


Free gift-wrapping on all purchases!

Snap Circuits® 3D M.E.G. (Magnetics-Electronics-Gears) helps you learn the basis of electricity, engineering, and circuitry! Snap Circuits® 3D M.E.G. uses building pieces with snaps to make realistic, 3D circuits, similar to those found in homes, electronic equipment and skyscrapers. Snap Circuits® Kids can build their own house with roof lights and ceiling fans while finding out how all the electric and mechanical functions work! Learn about rotating lights, security systems, how to vary speed of a fan, how to make motors run more efficiently, how switches can be controlled by magnets, how generators work and much more!

  • Builds over 160 projects
  • Contains unique "stabilizers" for building amazing  3D structures. Kids love making their circuit inventions into 3D!
  • Contains over 60 parts, including: 3D Rotating Snaps, unique two sided base grid with thru-straps, rotating mirror ball, rotating LED light, fiber optic tree, multiple-sized gears, ceiling fan, melody IC, magnetic switch, and so much more.
  • Includes bonus circuit projects for users and owners of Snap Circuits® 3D Illumination to build bigger and better projects.
  • Requires 3 "AA" batteries (not included)


Snap Circuits® makes learning electronics easy and fun! Just follow the colorful pictures in our manual and build exciting projects! Enjoy hours of educational fun while learning about electronics. Snap Circuits® uses building pieces with snaps to assemble different electronic circuits on a simple “rows-and-columns” base grid that functions like the printed circuit board found in most electronic products. Each component is easily identifiable by a different color and functional purpose.

For ages 8 and up.
Batteries: 3-AA

WARNING CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts. Toy contains a cord. Not for Children under 3 yrs. WARNING THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS MAGNETS – Swallowed magnets can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.